Sunday Morning Worship Service
As we deal with the ongoing pandemic, we will do our best to follow the government’s guidelines when meeting together. We ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- Maintain social distancing
- Sit 6 feet apart (3 chairs in between), except for those of the same household
- Avoid handshaking.
- Bring coats/jackets to your seat (coat racks will be unavailable)
- Seating arrangements:
- To avoid congestion in the foyer, we ask that you please make your way into the sanctuary upon arrival.
- Alternating rows will be left vacant.
- In order to reach capacity, there will be a seating arrangement starting with the front rows being used first.
- Once the main sanctuary has reached the allowed capacity, overflow seating will be available in the dining hall.
- Following the service:
- The ushers will dismiss the congregation row by row, starting from the back.
- Please exit the building and feel free to fellowship in the parking lot.
- For offerings/tithes, a box on a table will be provided in the entrance to the sanctuary and overflow sections (donations can still be made by e-Transfer)
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- If you are not feeling well please do not attend the service
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience but we are attempting to abide by the government guidelines as best as possible acknowledging the need for grace for all involved.
For those who are unable to attend Sunday worship services can view the recorded video on our website.
Thank-you in advance for your cooperation.
Please contact the Sunday School superintendent.
Wednesday Night Clubs
Our leaders will endeavor to follow government regulations and recommendations as best we can. Parents with children attending Wednesday Night Clubs should note the following:
- Drop-off and pick-up points will be staggered for various age groups/classes. Parents/guardians will be required to sign-in their children upon arrival.
- Children who are ill will be sent home immediately – no exceptions.
- As usual, when school is cancelled for weather or health reasons, clubs will also be cancelled.
- These health and safety protocols are subject to change at anytime without notice.
We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions regarding these protocols, please contact Carol Bachmeier.
Please contact the senior youth leaders.