As a community of believers whose purpose is to glorify God by proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we seek to see people be reconciled to God, thereby strengthening the church of Christ.
Our church is part of the Christian Mennonite Conference.
Our Core Values
We are committed to...
- Biblical preaching and teaching
- Prayer energized, Spirit-led ministry
- Meaningful corporate worship
- Relevant ministry to all age groups
- Engaging in global missions
- Intentional outreach to our community
- Discipleship for Christian growth and maturity
- Developing and releasing leadership potential
- Cultivating caring relationship within small groups
- Facilitating partcipation primarily through spiritual giftedness
- Being a warm and inviting congregation
Statement of Faith
- in the one living eternal God in three persons: God, the Father; God, the Son; and God the Holy Spirit; Creator of all things.
- in the deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection, and ascension to heaven of Jesus Christ.
- in the person of the Holy Spirit, sent from God and indwelling every believer.
- that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are wholly inspired by God and are infallible and the final authority in faith and life.
- that man is a sinner by nature.
- that man is saved by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- that man is a free moral agent.
- in the church as the body of Christ and its mission to fulfill the "Great Commission" of preaching, teaching, and discipling.
- born again believer should be baptized with water upon confession of his faith in Jesus Christ.
- that the Lord instituted the ordinance of communion as a remembrance of His suffering and death.
- that the church has the obligation to keep pure the Body of Christ by disciplining those who have chosen to live in deliberate sin.
- that every Christian should walk in love towards God and man, refraining from carnal strife and contentions in all areas of life.
- that God instituted marriage as a permanent bond between male and female of the same faith.
- that all governments are instituted by God and therefore are to be respected as such.
- in the literal resurrection of the body; eternal glory for believers in heaven, and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell.
- in the personal and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords.